Authorities discover meth, marijuana in Falkville house
Special to the Enquirer
Agents with the Morgan County Sheriff’s Drug Enforcement Unit, attached to the ALEA Region F Drug Task Force, and the Morgan County Sheriff’s Office patrol division executed a drug search warrant last week in the 600 block of Wilson Mountain Road in the Falkville area – a maneuver that ended in five arrests.
Upon search of the residence, agents recovered a quantity of a crystalline substance that field tested positive for methamphetamine, approximately 53 grams. Agents also recovered drug paraphernalia and small amounts of marijuana throughout the residence, as well as cash.
Agents arrested five in connection with the bust:
- Bridget Reane Brown Hall, 42, of Somerville for trafficking in methamphetamine, bond $10,000.00; unlawful distribution of a controlled substance – methamphetamine, bond $5,000; unlawful possession of marijuana, second degree, bond $3,000; and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, bond $3,000. Hall’s total bond is $21,000.
- Edward Lee Turrentine, 51, of Falkville for three counts of unlawful distribution of a controlled substance – methamphetamine. His bond was set at $15,000.
- Nicolas Wayne Oden, 31, of Vinemont for unlawful possession of a controlled substance – methamphetamine. His bond was set at $1,000.
- Shannon Marie Drinkard, 48, of Falkville for possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $300.
- Kathy Lynn Haggermaker, 29, of Hartselle for loitering in a drug house. Bond was set at $300.
All subjects were booked in the Morgan County Jail.