Priceville Council meeting notes for March 26
The Priceville council acted on other matters as follows:
• Amended its ordinance regarding the siting of wireless telecommunications facilities.
• Approved $200 to Taser training academy for Cpl. Herman Davis to attend a Taser instruction recertification class in Huntsville.
• Approved $225 and other expenses for treasurer Cindy Livingston to attend revenue officers certification training in Tuscaloosa Aug. 8-10.
• Approved $10,500 for a monument plaque and pedestal for the Morgan County Veterans Memorial Park.
• Approved $1,593.18 for the 2015 Trugreen maintenance contract.
• Equipped a 2014 Tahoe for the police department for $15,366.
• Approved $307.76 for qualification and training targets for the police department.
• Purchased a purchase a small metal building for $800 at the police department firing range.
• Paid bills totaling $112,217.16.