Agenda for Priceville Town Council meeting for Jan. 26
The Priceville Town Council will meet Jan. 26 at 6 p.m. at the Priceville Municipal Building
Items on the agenda include the following:
BILLS FOR APPROVAL: Total: 72,825.38
• La Casita Mexican Restaurant Public Hearing for alcohol license.
• Foodland LLC Public Hearing for alcohol license.
• Resolution 2015-10 approving the restaurant retail liquor license for La Casita Mexican Restaurant.
• Resolution 2015-11 approving the Retail Table Wine (off premises) and retail beer (off premises) alcohol license for Priceville Foodland LLC.
COMMUNITY RELATIONS COMMITTEE:
• Approve $275 and other expenses for Town Clerk Constance Childers to attend Municipal Clerk Certification training in Tuscaloosa Feb. 18-20.
• Approve $192 and other expense for Town Clerk Constance Childers to attend Municipal Clerk Certification training in Fairhope June 17–19.
• Approve $350.00 each registration with $3201.60 hotel and other expense for the Town of Priceville Mayor, Council and Town Clerk to attend the 2015 Annual Alabama League of Municipality Convention in Tuscaloosa from May 15–19.
• Approve $300.00 for 2015 North Alabama Mayor’s Association Dues.
• Approve $750 for advertisement in the 2015 Progress Edition of Hartselle Enquirer.
FINANCE DEPARTMENT COMMITTEE:
POLICE DEPARTMENT COMMITTEE:
UTILITIES DEPARTMENT COMMITTEE:
• Approve travel and other expense for Maintenance Supervisor Mike Bell and Matt Spicer to attend the Alabama Rural Water Association Collection System Rehabilitation Training Session providing free registration in Jasper on Feb. 19.
• Approve $150 per person and other expense for Maintenance Supervisor Mike Bell and Matt Spicer to attend the ARWA Annual Technical Training Conference in Montgomery on March 17.
• Approve $150 and other expense for Building Inspector Chip Spicer to attend the Alabama Association of Plumbing, Gas and Mechanical Inspectors Educational Conference March 31 to April 3 in Auburn.
STREET DEPARTMENT COMMITTEE:
PRICEVILLE VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT:
BY GENERAL CONSENT OF THE COUNCIL, AGENDA ITEMS MAY BE ADDED, REMOVED OR CONSIDERED OUT OF ORDER