Les Amies donates $4,500 to the CMN
Hartselle High School’s Les Amies Sorority made more profit than in years past, allowing Les Amies to donate $4,500 to the Children’s Miracle Network.
Members are excited to be able to support an organization that touches the lives around us all.
Les Amies is an opportunity for its members to serve the community through philanthropy. They choose a service project each month and also sponsor an annual dance, Winter Formal. The dance is the major fundraiser for the sorority.
Les Amies members wish to express their thanks for all the support they have had this year – when you support Les Amies, you are also supporting the community.
These service projects teach the members of Les Amies responsibility and ownership of the community.
Some of the sorority’s service projects are:
• collecting and sorting items for tornado victims.
• donating money to football state champ rings.
• donating canned goods and food items to the CCC.
• donating books to Crestline Elementary.
• donating money to and working at Relay for Life.
• gathered and donated gifts for two children for Christmas.
• donated money to golf state champ rings.
• donated and cooked food for a family.
• donated $4,500 to Children’s Miracle Network hospitals.