Boudreaux, Wilson wed in September
Meghan Nicole Boudreaux and John Caleb Wilson were married on September 24, in a 5 p.m. evening ceremony at Hartselle First United Methodist Church with the Rev. Robert Sparkman officiating.
The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Mark Edwin Boudreaux of Hartselle. She is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Robert Bruce Richardson of Grand Cane, La. and the late Mr. and Mrs. Folse Richard Boudreaux of Thibodaux, La.
The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Russell Robinson Wilson, Jr. of Birmingham. He is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Russell Robinson Wilson, Sr. of Birmingham and the late Mr. and Mrs. James Dole of Buffalo, N.Y.
The bride was given in marriage by her father. She chose a strapless designer gown by Casablanca with a trumpet silhouette and a semi-cathedral length train. The ivory colored gown featured beautifully beaded Alencon lace appliqués hand-sewn onto point d’espirt over satin with a ruched sweetheart bustline. The cathedral length veil of imported tuille was etched with crystals and rhinestones and attached with a comb head piece.
Maid of honor was Ashley Elizabeth Boudreaux of Hartselle, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were childhood friend, Marianne Lea Hayes Campbell of Hartselle, sorority sisters Maria del Carmen Thompson Ellis, of Austin, Tex., Claire Sevier Carville of New Orleans, La. and Kathryn Isma Beezley of Orange Beach.
The groom’s father, Russell Robinson Wilson, Jr. and brother, Russell Graham Wilson served as co-best men.
Groomsmen were Gary Daniel Deloach of Leeds; Patrick Harper Dougherty of Vestavia Hills; Taylor Robertson Hart of Birmingham and Stephen Tate Henderson of San Antonio, Tex.
Serving as ushers were cousins of the bride, Thomas Richardson Saloom and Matthew Reese Bailey, both of Dallas, Tex.
Program attendants were Ashley Kalifeh of Huntsville and Hailey Lann of Tuscaloosa.
Ring bearers were nephews of the groom, Jack Mossberg and Isaac Savoie.
Scripture readers were Brian Boudreaux of Sulphur, La., godfather of the bride and Melanie Lees of Monticello, Minn., sister of the groom.
A reception was held at Burningtree Country Club in Decatur following the ceremony.
Wedding directors were Mrs. Amy Robinson and daughter, Miss Ellen Robinson. Sound director was David Robinson. Musicians for the ceremony were organist, Ellen Bean and trumpeter Ken Engle.
Entertainment for the formal sit down dinner reception and dance was Skyline Drive Band of Nashville, Tenn.
• An engagement party was hosted by Mr. and Mrs. Brian Boudreaux in Lake Charles, La., at Graywood Plantation Country Club.
• A “His and Her” shower was held in Gloster, Louisiana at the home of Mr. and Mrs. Gregg Howe and hosted by Mr. and Mrs. Walter Hugh Bailey, Mr. and Mrs. Robert Richardson, Mr. and Mrs. Patrick Lea Richardson and Mr. and Mrs. Robert Richardson, II.
• A miscellaneous shower was hosted by Caleb’s three sisters: Mrs. Melanie Lees, Mrs. Cheryl Mossberg and Mrs. Amy Savoie and aunt, Mrs. Christy Wilson at the Caroline House at Briarwood Presbyterian Church.
• A miscellaneous bridal shower was hosted by friends of the bride at Hartselle First United Methodist Church.
• A surprise “Around the Clock” shower was hosted by friends of Meghan and Caleb in Houston, Tex..
• A lingerie shower was hosted by the bridesmaids.
• A New Orleans bachelorette weekend was enjoyed and hosted by the bridesmaids.
• A Las Vegas bachelors’ weekend was hosted by the groomsmen.
• A bridesmaids’ luncheon was hosted by the mother of the bride at the Freight House in Hartselle
• A morning of golf and fellowship was hosted by Mark Boudreaux for the men of the wedding party at Burningtree Golf Course.
The groom’s parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at the Magnolia Room in Decatur.
After a wedding trip to the Italian Riviera, the couple is residing in Houston, Texas.