Delicious ways to personalize your wedding
Monogrammed Mini Chocolate Cakes
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
1/2 cup water
3 tablespoons Hershey's Cocoa
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup dairy sour cream
COCOA GLAZE (recipe follows)
Decorating icing in tube, desired
1. Heat oven to 350¡F. Line 13x9x2-inch baking pan with parchment paper or waxed paper.
2. Combine butter, water and cocoa in small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils; remove from heat. Stir together flour, sugar, baking soda
and salt in medium bowl. Stir in hot cocoa mixture. Add egg and sour cream; beat on medium speed of mixer until well blended. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack; carefully remove parchment or waxed paper. Cool completely.
4. Cut cake into small pieces, each about 2×1-3/4 inches.
(Cake will be easier to cut if frozen for several hours or up to several days.) Place on cooling rack. Prepare COCOA GLAZE. Spoon over top of each piece of cake, allowing glaze to run down sides. Allow glaze to set. Garnish with monogram, using decorating icing. Place in foil cup, if desired. About 24 mini cakes.
COCOA GLAZE: Bring 1/2 cup water and 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter to boil in small saucepan. Stir in 1/2 cup Hershey's Cocoa. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Gradually add 3 cups powdered sugar, stirring with whisk until smooth. Stir in 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. About 1-1/2 cups glaze.
Easy Cinnamon Chips
2 cans (8 ounces each) refrigerated quick crescent dinner rolls
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1-2/3 cups (10-ounce package) Hershey's Cinnamon
CINNAMON CHIPS DRIZZLE (recipe follows)
1. Heat oven to 375¡F. Unroll dough; separate into 16 triangles.
2. Spread melted butter on each triangle. Sprinkle 1 cup cinnamon chips evenly over triangles; gently press chips into dough. Roll from shortest side of triangle to opposite point. Place, point side down, on ungreased cookie sheet; curve into crescent shape.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Drizzle with Cinnamon Chips Drizzle. Serve warm. 16 crescents.
CINNAMON CHIPS DRIZZLE: Place remaining 2/3 cup chips and 1-1/2 teaspoons shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil) in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute; stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
Tuxedo Brownie Hugs Cookies
60 Hershey's Hugs Chocolates
1 package (1 pound 6.5 ounces) original
supreme brownie mix with syrup pouch
1/4 cup Hershey's Cocoa
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1. Remove wrappers from Hugs Chocolates. Heat oven to 350¡F. Grease and flour cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
2. Stir brownie mix, pouch of syrup, cocoa, water, oil and eggs in medium bowl until well blended. Drop by scant teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
3. Bake 8 minutes or until set. Cool 1 to 2 minutes. Press a Hugs Chocolate into center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 5 dozen cookies.